Frequently Asked Questions
Are all watches water resistant?
- A: No, but all quality watches have a degree of resistance. Water Resistance is a common mark stamped on the back of watches to indicate how well a watch is sealed against ingress of water. It is usually accompanied by an indication of the static test pressure that the watch was exposed to in a leakage test. For example 5 ATM (Atmospheres). The test p
What are the strap types and colors are available for Apple Watch Nike?
- A: There are 2 strap types which are sport band and sport loop. Strap colors are Pink, Blue, Green, White, Black. And various case sizes which are 38mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 44mm, 45mm.
What is a mechanical watch?
- A: A mechanical watch is so named because it contains inside the outer case, a mechanical movement. Such movements were used in clocks for centuries before being adapted for watches.
What is the exact difference between automatic watch and kinetic watch?
- A: An automatic watch winds a spring, while a kinetic watch charges a capacitor or battery.
How good is Nike Run Club for beginners to use in Apple Watch Nike?
- A: It's perfect for a beginners. The Nike+ app includes GPS tracking, challenges to keep one motivated, guides with audio, and coaching plans. It also makes it easy to use it with friends.
What are the case sizes available for Apple Watch Nike?
- A: Available Case Sizes are:38mm40mm41mm42mm44mm45mm
Is the watch a utility, an accessory or a status symbol?
- A: Yes watch is a very good example of a commodity which fits in all three categories.
Why do some people still wear watches?
- A: When someone asks me what time it is, I can usually answer before people even start reaching for their phones. It takes a lot less effort to rotate your wrist and move your eyes than take a phone out, press a button, get distracted by notifications and lock your phone again. Also, watch batteries last much longer than phone batteries. Some people l
Which Apple Watch straps are waterproof?
- A: The absolute best choices for Apple Watch bands that can be worn when swimming are any kind of silicone or Nylon band. Silicone or Nylon is the most waterproof material available that is being made into Apple Watch bands.
what are the benefits of Apple Watch Nike?
- A: Nike Run Club on Apple Watch. Nike Run Club is your coach, community and journal. Just like you, the app is always getting better. With updates that bring advanced features straight to Apple Watch, it will have you running like clockwork.