Frequently Asked Questions
Which are the best smartphones?
- A: The Samsung Galaxy S series, iPhones, Google Pixels , Samsung Galaxy Note series, and the LG V series are the top smartphones.
Which are the top websites for smartphone reviews?
- A: GSMArena, Pocketnow, Android Central, GSM Arena, Pocket now, Google News, Reddit, Cool smartphone and Gizmochina are some of the top smartphone review websites.
What are the ideal specifications of a smartphone?
- A: A snapdragon processor, 4 - 6 GB RAM, 3500mAh battery, 12 - 15 mp rear camera, 5.5 to 6.5 inch screen size and a 64 GB memory are the ideal specifications for a smartphone.
Are smartphone reviews helpful?
- A: Smartphone reviews are helpful as they can help you in deciding which phone to buy as well as give you a technical knowledge from the user experience.
What are the operating systems of smartphones?
- A: Two of the most common operating systems for smartphones are iOS and Android. Windows and BlackBerry phones have a different operating system which is not very popular.
What makes a best smartphone?
- A: The best smartphones should have large memory with at least 4GB RAM, a multi-core (presumably octa-core) processor, More than 4000mAH battery capacity, and a high resolution camera.
Where can you find information on best smartphones?
- A: There are some tech websites and consumer review forums on the Internet that can help you with honest reviews on the best smartphones available in the market.
What are the most affordable smartphones under $400?
- A: The most affordable smartphones include Motorola Moto X4, OnePlus 5T, Refurbished iPhone 7, and HTC U11 Life. Read the customer reviews of these phones on the internet to pick the best smartphone.
What are the best emulators for android?
- A: A graphics package is an application that can be used to create and manipulate images on a computer. There are two main types of graphics package: 1) painting packages 2) drawing packages.
What is the price range of the best smartphones?
- A: The best smartphones can cost anywhere between $300 to $1000. The price range of these smartphones depend on the brand name and technical specifications.