Frequently Asked Questions
What is not covered under general liability insurance?
- A: General Liability does not cover professional mistakes made by you or your employees. If you're sued over missing a project deadline or going over budget, you'll need Professional Liability Insurance (also called Errors & Omissions Insurance) to cover the claim. General Liability Insurance also doesnt cover damage to your own stuff. So if an il
How do vaccinations affect pet insurance?
- A: While insurance doesn't cover the cost of pet vaccinations, ensuring vaccinations are up to date has the potential to lead to a cut in premiums. What's more, if vaccinations are not kept up to date and you need to make a related claim, you may find that your insurance has been invalidated.
Does an auto insurance quote impact your credit history?
- A: No, an auto insurance quote should not impact an individuals credit score. Infinity Auto insurance conducts a soft inquiry to check for credit history. Based on the credit history, the company further concludes if there is any risk involved when insuring a driver. You can always ask for a online quote today by visiting their website.
Which factors determine the cost of an auto insurance policy?
- A: The cost of a standard policy will differ on the basis of the insurance provider. Moreover, the insurance company considers the terms and conditions of the contract and the state laws that determine the terms. Furthermore, your gender, age, marital status, credit score, profession, place of residence, the safety rating of your vehicle, car size, ag
What factors can affect homeowners insurance premiums?
- A: The following factors can affect your homeowners insurance premium: Home Features and Characteristics â Your home's age, type of structure, wiring, roof, garage, etc., can affect your homeowners insurance premium. Older homes can often cost more to insure, and those costs can differ depending on whether your home is brick, frame, stone or has
Are there different insurance coverage types?
- A: Yes, there are different insurance coverage types and they are as follows Bodily Liability, Property Damage Liability, Comprehensive, Collision and Uninsured & Underinsured.
Do you have to pay to get auto insurance quotes?
- A: Obtaining an auto insurance quote online does not require you to make any payment transactions. To obtain a quote you can easily visit the insurance providers official website or you can directly contact them and ask them to provide you with a quote. To obtain a quote and coverage details for the auto insurance you are required to share some basic
Who can receive home health?
- A: Individuals of all ages and with a variety of health care needs can receive home health services. As the name implies, home health is for people who require assistance from a health care professional at home. Medicare, Medicaid and insurance companies require orders from a physician before care can be initiated.
What is the most important insurance to have?
- A: Otherwise, the most important types of insurance you should consider include health, life, disability, auto and homeowner's insurance - 1. Auto Insurance 2. Health Insurance 3. Disability Insurance 4. Homeowner's Insurance 5. Life Insurance.