Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I buy General Liability Insurance?
- A: You can buy business insurance from any of a number of different brokers. Make sure you get multiple quotes before you commit to buying a policy.
What are the types of auto insurance?
- A: If youre looking for auto insurance, it can quickly feel like your head is spinning. Between all the different auto insurance types and the minimum amount of insurance you are required to have by state, it can be a lot to take in. These are the most common types of auto insurance: 1. Bodily injury liability. 2. Property damage liability. 3. Hospita
How much is a term life insurance policy?
- A: Again, the average costs will differ when any of these variables change. For example, a 35 year-old female nonsmoker would pay an average of $61 per month for $1,000,000 worth of life insurance with a 20-year term, and $23.90 per month for $250,000 worth of life insurance with a 20-year term.
What does auto insurance cover?
- A: Auto insurance is meant to protect you if you cause injuries to others or damage their property in an auto accident. It can also provide protection if your car is damaged in an accident or is stolen. What protection you have is spelled out in your auto insurance policy. An auto insurance policy is a contract between you and an insurance company. Yo
What are the popular Government run insurance programs?
- A: Some of the common Government programs include State children health insurance program, Medicare, Medicaid, DOD Tricare, veteran health administration, and National Flood Insurance Program (FEMA).
What is no fault auto insurance?
- A: No-fault insurance is designed to promptly pay personal injury claims and lower potential litigation costs. No-fault insurance often includes or requires personal injury protection (PIP) coverage, which can pay for each insured's medical care (and more) after an accident, regardless of fault.
How are car insurance quotes calculated?
- A: Insurers will ask you a series of questions when calculating your car insurance quote. This helps them to determine the risk they're potentially taking on and how likely you are to make a claim on your policy. Generally, insurers evaluate (rate on) the same factors when calculating premiums, but - as no two risks are identical - prices can vary fro
What is the minimum level of car insurance coverage for driving in Washington state?
- A: A minimum level of coverage is required for car insurance. The minimum amount is decided and designed by the WA car insurance companies in such a way that the cost of the loss can be covered up by the survivor of the accident and one should not face any monetary loss. The different car insurances have different minimum coverage - liability and prop
Which are the common types of general insurance?
- A: Motor insurance, property insurance, commercial vehicle insurance, treatment cover, health insurance, and family floater policy are among the common general insurances available.